Please help, i notice my lower left part of my rib cage seems swollen i have no pain but what's wrong?

Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. Henry Nganswered
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 20 years experience
Need exam: You may have a bony or soft tissue swelling at this point, but you really need to be seen bya health provider to correctly diagnose what is going on.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 49 years experience
Oteochonritis or: The most common is enlargement of the junction of the bone and cartilage there which begin in nature. Other stuff should be consider like lipoma (fatty tumor, tumor of the bone metastasis tumor to the bone ) check it out.

Last updated Jul 25, 2018