Londonderry, NH

I have had for 4 days cough with clear mucus weakness body aches and fatigue and mo appetite is this a virus? and how long before i get my strength an

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Probably viral.: We are in the "flu season" and your symptoms sound like a respiratory virus. Generally, with acute illnesses, my rule of thumb is this: However long you've been sick, it will take that much time to feel like yourself again. Of course, factors like age and health influence how quickly we bounce back. If you aren't over the worst symptoms by 7 days, or you get worse, see a doctor.

Last updated Jan 8, 2015