Hot Springs National Park, AR

besides to much salt what would make my hands swell twice there size every morning it not just fingers its my whole hands. how can i get it to go down?

Dr. Sharon Ann Clark
Plastic Surgery 41 years experience
Position,fluid,heart: The hands have a rich vascular anatomy, and the dependent position can cause venous congestion and swelling. Elevation may help. Your history of kidney stones suggests that you my be dehydrated and need to see a doctor about the best way to improve your fluid and electrolytes as well as define a regimen of hydration. Cardiac and vascular disease can lead to edema. Please see your internist soon.

Last updated Dec 4, 2017