United Kingdom

anxiety.5 mths bowel habit change fatigue right sided+ leg pain. colonoscopy, abdo+ pelvic scan normal. crp 20. doc running out of ideas. help?

Pathology 44 years experience
Watch it: I suspect this is a combination of just being under a lot of stress, and perhaps functional bowel syndrome. I'd urge you to get screened for gluten enteropathy if this has not happened. There are a couple of others, but perhaps the best advice is to observe, since an untreatable disease is unlikely and a treatable disease will announce itself by getting worse, or self-cure.
Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
Here is one more ide: Anxiety is a chronic disease for which there is no quick fix . So I will give you a simple recipe which will help you provided you follow it religiously and without fail. The best medicine for you is a daily exercise which will be simple& practical : Take daily walks, preferably first thing in the morning. If you can devote 30 minutes for walking briskly, it will do wonders for you. Send report in

Last updated Jan 13, 2015