Fort Edward, NY

new bulging vein over temple (my veins never bulge on my forehead) and eye pressure. is this normal?

Dr. Rashed Hasan
Bulging veins: You need to be evaluated by a physicians for signs of increased intracranial pressure
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology 47 years experience
Positional change.: The veins in the face just as the veins in the rest of the body change in size depending on changes in position as well as changes in levels of hydration and changes in pressure in the chest and abdominal cavity. In the face, the veins decrease with standing and increase with lying down. Straining or laughing increase the the pressure in the chest which can increase the size of the facial veins.