ZA

I was on depro injection. i did only have one injection it has been almost 3 months and did not have my period yet?

Dr. Rameet Singh
Depo is long-acting: Depomedroxyprogesterone acetate (Depo) has a prolonged duration of action. Levels stay steady in your body for about 3 months and then gradually decline. In some women it can stay in the system for almost 9 months after a single injection delaying return to fertility and resumption of the menstrual cycle. Absence of a period should prompt a pregnancy test also if indicated.

Last updated Jan 16, 2015