NY

i feel a rough, scaly area inside my cheek when i touch it with my tongue, but when i look in the mirror, it appears normal. what might this be?

Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Check with oral: surgeon. If he dies nit see anything, end of story
Dr. Leonid Basovich
Salivary gland: No to doubt the accuracy of your description (scaly?), I think you just touching opening of salivary gland duct that is located on the side of your check inside your mouth on both sides.
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Your imagination: If you think you are missing something, by all means see a doctor and have them examine your mouth. I can't validate this concern without you doing you best to have a doctor evaluate it by exam. I hope all is well