Statesboro, GA

got a cut below my eyebrows a few days ago. went to doctor and got it glued back together. as it's healing i have been starting to see eye floaters.

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
See ophthalmologist: The cut seems to be doing fine, but the force of the blow to make the cut might have impacted the eye leading to disruption of the fluids in the back. There is a small risk of retinal detachment when new floaters develop. At your age this is not common but serious if it does happen. Check with an ophthalmologist very soon and get this looked at.