FL

I have a small red bump on the side of my face and it looks like a pimple. it doesn't hurt or itch. i have acne (15 yrs old), but that bump won't leav?

Pathology 49 years experience
See below: It is still likely to be an acne. Please consult this site for suggestions on home remedies for acne. http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/acne-vulgaris-home-treatment
Dr. Cesar Vazquez
Consider other dx: Sometimes there are skin conditions that co-exist with acne. For example, a condition known as pyogenic granuloma may appear at the site of an acne scar or blemish. This is handled differently than acne and must be diagnosed by the dermatologist. I suggest you don't pick or squeeze this bump and make an appointment with your PMD who may refer you to the dermatologist.

Last updated Dec 19, 2016