Canada

i have been on sertraline for about 2 weeks. i have nausea, and bouts of dizzy and feeling very lightheaded. is this normal? does it eventually stop

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Is it truly side eff: I don't know that you can know for sure that it's a side effect of the Sertraline. If it were then, yes there are a good number of people that can acclimate to the drug after a period of time on the dose but again, how do you or I know that's it's a definite side effect? Write to me directly if you'd like and perhaps we can figure this out: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi

Last updated Jan 1, 2015