what is the highest dose metformin goes up to?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Metformin: In my practice 1000 units twice a day. Your doctor may have different dosing.

What is the highest dosage of antihistamine that one person can take at one time?

Dr. Michael P Vaughn
Allergy and Immunology 34 years experience
Antihistamines: Safety of high dose medications is often unknown. Our experience comes from case reports of persons who intentionally or accidentally consumed unusually excessive quantities. When Claritin (loratadine) was first investigated, safety studies were done at 40 mg (4 times the current recommended dose). We take 10 mg because effectiveness is not significantly different between 10 mg and 40mg.

What are the consequences of a small area of ischemia at the apex of the left ventricle?

Dr. Charles Jost
Cardiology 36 years experience
Reversible?: It depends. Is the ischemia reverisble or irreversible? Was it detected on a nuclear stress test? Assume it's reversible as seen in a nuclear stress test.Such things seen on a perfusion scan are often referred to as apical defects.That said, along with other indications, i might suggest a clinical correlation via an angiogram or ccta. The consequences could not be determined without a cath or ccta.

Is it safe to take apex and vicodin?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Not a good combo: Theres not many good things that come with combining a narcotic pain medication with any other brain acting drugs...

I am an lpn with 33 years of nursing experience. Family relocating. Want city with highest per hour pay?

Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Pain Management 39 years experience
Internet question: I also have an mba in addition to an md and i would suggest looking for the city with the highest ratio of pay to cost of living. You might get paid 1.5x in new york but find you cost of living 2.5x so you would actually be making a big mistake. That information should be available on the internet.

Please tell me what's the highest doses metformin goes up to?

Dr. Walter Futterweit
Endocrinology 64 years experience
2000mg usually: It normally in most goes up to 2000Mg a day. I have used 2500 mg , as in several papers, for the very obese and helps a bit more.