i was just prescribed parafon forte (chlorzoxazone) 500mg for a really bad headache. is this right?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Parafon forte: It is a combination of chlorzaxazone and acetamnophen.It is not a good drug to take for simple headache , it can causedizziness, lightheadedness, nausea and vomoting.There are better drugs available for headache including acetamnophen alone, Motrin and other drugs.It is used for paiful muscular conditions. Chlorzaxazone is a muscle relaxant.It may relieve tension headache in some patients.