TX

I've taken 4 pos. pregnancy test. & doctors at hospital confirmed it. but i'm 5 weeks no symptoms & nothing shows up on my ultrasound. why?

Dr. Dale Kristle
Gynecology 40 years experience
Too early: either too early or a nonviable pregnancy. in 1-2 more weeks you will know for sure
Dr. Peter Baumann
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ectopic pregnancy: At 5 completed weeks of gestation or if the pregnancy hormone concentration in your blood is greater than 1500 units/ml, the pregnancy should be visible on transvaginal ultrasound located inside the uterus. if that is not the case, you are either not quite 5 weeks pregnant, or the pregnancy is somewhere outside the uterus. You need to work closely with your provider.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016