MI

first my head was hurting. every time when i cough my throat hurts so bad. now my thighs have been hurting very bad for the past 3 hours.

Dr. John Froude
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
Flu/ other infection: At this time of year the combination of sore throat and headache suggests influenza. Pains in the muscles are not uncommon. The medical word is Myalgia, just means pain in the muscles. Try tylenol (acetaminophen) two tabs every four hours and drink plenty of fluid, not soda. If symptoms persist for more than a day or two would go and see your doctor.