ארצות הברית

Does amas test to diagnose cancer is a credible test?

Pathology 44 years experience
No: This is offered by a group of independent medical thinkers who have not characterized the test or the antigen as is usually done for such tests. I've followed them for two decades and they are an anomaly -- clearly sincere, but not 21st-century medicine. I'd caution you against basing any important decision on the results.
Dr. Steven Hebert
Pathology 29 years experience
AMAS: AMAS ( Anti Malignan Antibody in Serum) is still being evaluated as a cancer marker. This test is not accepted by most cancer specialists because of a lack of evidence that it is reliable.

Last updated Dec 22, 2014