hi docs! i have bad headache in the left part of my head and docs said it's migraine. help pls,i can't live and work with that. thank you so much!

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
Need to define HA: You would need to fill out a headache diary and log so we can get an idea of your actual symptoms, frequency, and intensity of headaches in order to determine the best intervention for you. It's a process that can take time but is well worth it as opposed to a "quick fix" which usually never really works well. I am a headache specialist and would be happy to work with you.
Answered on Oct 15, 2016
1
2
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
Provided original answer
If you'd like to set up a private appointment in my virtual calendar please look me up at: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Key Code: PDXFNR
Dec 10, 2014