how can i prepare for my pregnancy due date?

Dr. Khayriyyah Chandler
It may seem cliche..: I did read What to Expect with my 3 pregnancies, make sure you have an updated version if you do. Around 30-32 weeks you want to make sure the heavy duty stuff is done because you will be tired. The most important thing is to set up a support for 2-4 weeks post partum, including breastfeeding help. Make sure everyone is on the same page. And then rest..And then rest some more. And then rest!!
Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 45 years experience
There's a huge ..: To Do list! First, continue taking care of yourself: keep all doctor appointments, breathe deeply, take naps, stretch, line up help. For baby: keep track of movements, prepare for breastfeeding, assemble baby gear/room, wash newborn clothes. For delivery: learn about coping with pain/stages of labor, pack bag, Together: pick out your baby names! Get ready for the ride of your life! Best wishes!