United Kingdom

constant flash backs making it hard to concentrate causing suicidal thoughts how can i stop this?

Dr. Michael Blumenfield
See MH Pro ASAP: Suicidal thoughts are always an important red flag that you should be talking with a mental health therapist as soon as possible. If necessary you can facilitate this by going to a hospital or calling 911. Once you are safe from hurting yourself, a treatment plan with therapy to deal with the flashbacks and suicidal thoughts, perhaps with medication will be worked out. Treatment works!
Dr. Adam Front
Clinical Psychology 27 years experience
Call crisisline ASAP: Not sure of the resources in your area, but I imagine that in the UK there is the same type of 24 hour crisis hotline available that there is here in the States. Just did a search and found a number for Surrey and North East Hampshire: 0300 456 83 42. If this is not you local area please look up on the internet and find a more local crisis hotline. Take care.