My baby hav in smal membrons vsd symtom for murmur 3mm.now he is not taking right side feed from breast.that time he was crying .plz explain.i m upset

Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez
19 years experience in Pediatric Cardiology
Feeding important: A small VSD would generally not be expected to cause feeding problems or other symptoms. Feeding problems can be an important sign, but they would generally involve sweating and fatigue (shortness of breath), not crying, and it would be a pattern--a consistent problem, not just a single bad feeding. Check in with your cardiologist, but it's probably not related.
Answered on Nov 27, 2017
2