Pine Bluff, AR

i am having pressure when i bend forward in the back of my head and near my ears. slight runny nose, no congestion, will afrin nasal spray help this?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Probably not: Afrin (oxymetazoline) can't be used for more than 3 days or you'll get rebound congestion in people using it chronically for that. Also it can't be used at the same time if you are on high blood pressure meds, glaucoma drops or meds, or any meds that can increase pressures. Read the package insert carefully first. It's basically a sinus decongestant, and you said you don't have any congestion. So go another way.