Norway

can braizaps when i never had used ssri before, be some kind of epileptic seizures? they coming if im sitt still, but speccialy if i moves and freezin

Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatric Neurology 20 years experience
Brain zaps?: I assume you meant 'brain zaps,' and that you recently started a new SSRI. Any time someone starts a new medicine, including SSRIs, there can be various symptoms that can be experienced. I am not sure what you mean by 'brain zaps.' It does not sound like a seizure but it would be best if you get checked by the person who prescribed the medicine.