this is finishing my last question all over my body and i feel like i'm going to vomit but i feel i can't or something and my headaches getting worse?

Dr. Susan Rhoads
You are quite sick!: I have no way to see your previous question easily. If you have a severe headache with nausea, especially with fever, blurry vision, or a stiff neck, you need to go to the ER now okay? Have somebody drive you. If you have felt this bad before with other flu-like illness, try sips of flat lemon-lime soda every 10 minutes and see if you can keep down paracetamol. Tell your parents, call doc, too.
Answered on Feb 15, 2015
1