Canada

I'm 6days now from thyroid surgery after an hour i fell dizzy and after i'm vomit and after vomit i'm fell okay now is that normal thank you?

Dr. Georgia Latham
It is not normal: to be vomiting 6 days after having had thyroid surgery. You should be evaluated by a doctor, to determine why you are dizzy and vomiting and to make sure that the vomiting has not caused dehydration or electrolyte disturbances. Good luck!
Dr. Gerardo Garcia
General Surgery 33 years experience
Yes it can: You said having dizziness and vomiting one hour after thyroid surgery which can happen, usually related to anesthesia. You can also experience dizziness and vomiting after taking pain killers. I will advise to contact your surgeon if the symptoms persist

Last updated Nov 28, 2014