Myanmar [Burma]

i got burn on my leg because of hot medicine!accidently i put ice on it and now it is bigger!!now i put silverderm on that burning.it seem degree2?

Dr. Moshe Lewis
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 25 years experience
We need some info: Its not clear what medicine you put on at first. Silvadene (silver sulfadiazine) can help some burns but you should get that looked at. A Dermatologist, your Primary MD or Urgent care would be a great place to start.
Dr. Natalie Sieb
It would be hard..: To say exactly what degree your burn is without actually examining it in person or via detailed picture.However,as you found out,ice on a burn is not recommended and you should use cool tap water and mild soap to clean the wound.Topical bacitracin may be helpful as well as the silver sulfadiazine with pain relief like acetaminophen or ibuprofen around the clock.Have your doc look at it for sure.