i have taken tamiflu (oseltamivir) for last 4 days and today, but i am still nauseous. how can i stop it?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
44 years experience Pediatrics
Prob a side effect.: Regardless of whether you had a positive flu test or not before starting Tamiflu, (oseltamivir) you are on your last day of treatment. If nausea doesn't diminish once you stop the drug, pl get checked again by your physician for associated complications of flu, including sinus disease and pneumonia etc.
Answered on Sep 29, 2016
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
Maybe... stop it: Unfortunately, the med may also cause nausea in some. If the worst of the flu is past, or you are not on it for exposure, I would consider stopping it for a day a reasonable thing to try.
Answered on Nov 23, 2014
1