i have pain on my right side under my breast that radiates to the back. it hurts to take deep breaths and this came on pretty suddenly with some nause?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Steven Warren
May be gallbladder: A gallbladder when inflammed or gall stones can cause pain under the right ribs and radiate around to the back You could also have a pneumonia so any cough A muscle strain could also cause the pain but with the nausea see your provider for a gallbladder ultrasound
Answered on Nov 28, 2017
1
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
14 years experience General Practice
Seek help: If this is severe without cause to your Right upper abdominal, please seek immediate emergency care since it can be related to the gallbladder or surrounding structures.
Answered on May 3, 2018