im 27.period is a week late, 3 neg preg test. my breast are super tender&have a strong odor that smell like breast milk. also cramps&nausea. why?

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
35 years experience Pediatrics
Pregnancy testing: You are just now in a place where your pregnancy test may turn up positive, my suggestion is to wait a few days and retest, it sounds like you are about to have your period, or it may be nausea related to early pregnancy. It your period comes you need do nothing, if your pregnancy test is negative again you need to see an OB and find out what is happening
Answered on Nov 30, 2014
1