Pakistan
A male asked:

i have a pain begining from my shoulder blades through back of the neck to both sides of head.plz help me?

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Muscle spasm??: This is a common complaint and could be caused by muscle spasm or a "pinched nerve". I would advise that you consult with an osteopathic physician or a chiropractor.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Pinched nerves: This distribution of discomfort could be coming from pinched nerves emanating from the spine but usually the impingement would occur in the neck and radiate behind the ear and then to one side of the head. Pinching of a nerve in the region of the shoulder blade radiates to one shoulder as a rule.Another possibility is inflammation of muscles. Try nsaids like ibuprofen.See your physician as needed.