having shortness of breath & yawning somewhat have diabetes type 2 what can i do?

Dr. Cynthia Archer
Go to the ER now.: If you are short of breath. It might turn out to be something like anemia or poor sleep but shortness of breath and yawning in a diabetic on Actos (pioglitazone) w/ HTN is coronary artery disease or heart failure until proven otherwise. You could also have a metabolic problem or infection, but it's best to be safe. Diabetic, with HTN, over 65 + breathlessness on Actos (pioglitazone) = CHF= emergency room now. Consider 911.
Answered on Nov 19, 2014