Murray, UT

is it normal for my blood pressure to raise up past 120/80 during the day and be 100/60 in the morning and night possibly lower? i do have anxiety/ocd

Dr. Visalakshi Vallury
Yes: Blood pressure varies during the depending on activity, diet, anxiety, etc. The variations you describe are entirely normal. Relax!
Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 36 years experience
Blood pressure: tends to go up and down throughout the course of the day depending on a host of factors such as fluid and salt intake, activity level, recumbency, stress, etc. Do you have OCD or anxiety ? I need more information to venture a guess. Are you compulsive ? Do you obsess about things? Is this a chronic condition (> 6 months) Do you feel anxious......? Please expand upon this.