Newton, NJ

had sev tests to dx leg/arm tingling &.dizziness like evoked potential, emg, mri, etc. would any of them cause a 2-3 inch growth in height @ age 38?

Dr. Moshe Lewis
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 25 years experience
Not likely: Over our lifetime,most of us lose height primarily due to disc degeneration (Which it it appears was at least 1 thing being worked up by your Neuro)& cartilage loss in large weight bearing joints i.e. the knee.By 38 most people have obtained their max height & the tests you noted don't change that.However, depending on precisely how your ht is measured,i.e. w/shoes vs. w/o the readings will be off