Sterling Heights, MI

i mixed 8hits of weed with two shots of scotch and my meds of abilify (aripiprazole) 5mg and zoloft 200mg short term memory week later is horrible will this improve?

Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 36 years experience
Short term memory: is a difficult thing to pin down. Sometimes the problem is with primary attention. Sometimes there is a problems with retrieval of information that got stored. I suggest you rethink your approach to having a good time, Moderation, optimal health and improving ones abilities will serve you better in the long and short run. Have fun by all means. The brain is very plastic. Feed it well.