had a pilonidal cystectomy with 4 sutures 10 days ago,in last 7 days had drainage from my wound(seroma),how long it will continue?can i drink alcohol?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
42 years experience General Surgery
Not right: the way this surgery done in the united state does not include stitches so having stitches will mean something is not right you need to see the surgeon so they can remove the sutures and the wound drained freely as fa as alcohol concern you are 20 even in the USA is not legal for 20 years old i do not know about Iran last no alcohhol should mixed with pain medicne good luck
Answered on Nov 13, 2014
1