could i still lose weight/fat just by counting calories not necessarily eating healthy balanced diet?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
To lose weight...: In order to lose weight you have to burn more calories than those that you consume. Yes, you could do that. However, by not eating healthy you are putting yourself at risk of other health problems, like for example: anemia, constipation, acid reflux, even some type of cancers down the road. It is always good to eat as healthy as possible along to practice exercise. You will definitely good.
Answered on Nov 17, 2015
1