Canada

stressing about things,have a bladder infection and now i have the runs and stomach aches,no appetite?

Dr. Robert Sterling
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
ChronicStressIsAMess: Stress will do you in.Modern life is full of stressors.Best to learn early how to deal with it, which includes knowing when and how to avoid it.There's plenty of books on Amazon.com for this.Some do Yoga,meditation,etc.For me it's jogging and other physically challenging things. Otherwise,I'd go batty.Good nutrition and sleep habits too!!Stress compromises your immune system.Check with your doctor

Last updated Nov 8, 2014