GA

few months ago was tested for std and was clean. in sept. husband was test and clean. recently i was test and pos. for chlamydia, never cheated so how?

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sexual: Chlamydia is only transmitted sexually. If you tested positive either one of the 3 tests ( your 2 and your husbands) was wrong or there has been another sexual partner in the last few months. I suspect the later since the tests are very reliable and there must be some reason for the repeated testing. I'm sorry to have to give you such a disturbing answer.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016