i brush my teeth regularly but my teeth always remain yellowish could u tell me this is why ?? how i get rid off it .my age is 17

3 doctor answers
Dr. Charles Lockhart
9 years experience Dentistry
Need exam: It may be the shade of your enamel or the shade of the underlying dentin, Would need to see the situation for further advice
Answered on Nov 4, 2014
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
36 years experience Pain Management
Tooth color: Aside from extrinsic and intrinsic stains, the other factor can contribute to yellow teeth is genetics. Make sure to visit your dentist for a thorough cleaning and professional in-office teeth whitening for great results.
Answered on Nov 4, 2014
Dr. Joel Doyon
36 years experience Cosmetic Dentistry
See hygienist: You might have some calcified plaque on your teeth that can be causing the yellow. You should have your teeth professionally cleaned and also ask your hygienist and dentist about the color of your teeth and what you can do to correct that.
Answered on Nov 5, 2014