i smoked about a year ago. a one time use of 6-8 hits. i have had two haircuts since and my hair is long now 5-6 in. it grows fast. am i in the clear?

Dr. Cynthia Archer
Smoked what?: Why are you being tested? Military or security clearance? Probation? And also what did you smoke? I am assuming it is not tobacco and that it is a controlled substance. Knowing nothing of the details surrounding what you used and why you are being tested, I'm not able to provide you with a meaningful answer. I'm sorry about that! There is a simple way to avoid this. Don't use illegal drugs.
Answered on Nov 3, 2014