Canada

my 16 year old son is diagnosed with odd and he's been using drugs for the last six months including marajuana cocaine and ectasy, where to get help.

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Is he in to school?: That would be the 1st place to get a recommendation for help when it comes to substance abuse in my opinion. Then, you can simply look up your local agency where you live for places like Narcotics Anonymous, NA and they can recommend other choices. There are inpatient facilities that will take your son as well. Your local courthouse may have suggestions for you as well.

Last updated Nov 1, 2014