Philippines
A male asked:

toddler sweating after 15mins of sleep. we use prickly heat talc to stop the sweating, but his shoulder to back is cold to touch. what i need to do?

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
General Surgery 43 years experience
Do not: sweating is the natural way the body react to change in temperature do not mask it and block it if the toddler is sweating a lot check the temperature and take him to a doctor do not block the sweating and keep him warm if cold and change his cloth often there is no short cut to take care of babies doctor can tell you why he is sweating please take him to a doctor