United Kingdom

i came down with sickness on wednesday morning and i haven't been sick since. it's now friday, can i go back to normal food and drink now?

Dr. William Schmidt
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Sure: Sure but let your dotor know

Food stuck on. Back. Of tung?

Dr. Chan Hwang
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 27 years experience
Dysphagia: You are describing symptoms of dysphagia. Ask your doctor for a swallow study to determine what part of your swallowing is not working properly.
Stroudsburg, PA

When swallowing food I have difficulty some times food goes down and then comes back up. Sometimes white frothy stuff comes up. Getting worse?

Pathology 44 years experience
Reflux: This is one of the most common problems in clinical medicine. A physician's office visit is in order; the trick of elevating the head of your bed on cinder blocks is a time-honored remedy as well.
Naperville, IL

After taking food some portion of food comes back into my mout after 10 to 20 min what is the cause and how could i cure?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
See your doctor: These questions require in-person visits to your doctor for history, examination, and probably certain diagnostic tests. Our guessing from cyberspace is not going to be helpful to you. Please see your doctor as soon as you can.

Every time i swallow food, it hurts. It sord of feels like its getting stuck on my sides and it hurts my mid back as well. What can this be? Help!

Dr. David Brouwer
Esophagus: If food is getting stuck in your esophagus, or is painful during swallowing, you could have esophagitis. There could also be an esophageal stricture or narrowing, or an obstruction by something else. Start with your primary care physician, and further testing can be initiated as well as a medication to reduce the possibility of acid reflux.

What is the meaning of the label at the back side of the food product?

It may be: nutritional information.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016