Calhan, CO

I am 24 year old female, mother of 3. i am 289 pounds. i gained too much, too fast. is it safe at my weight, to combine slimquick pure, and lipozene?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Best to work with a: medical doctor, so that you are medically supervised in losing weight, planning exercise regimen, nutritional consult and not just taking weight loss shakes. You may need diet changes to go along with your exercise program that is more nutritious than using those products alone. Do it safely, and with guidance to insure your success. You can do it safely!

Last updated Oct 25, 2014