Hicksville, NY

19 days late, negative blood test after 4 days late, negative hpts and no symptoms. can i still be pregnant?

Dr. Wilbert Warren
Late period : While pregnancy is a commonly known reason to miss a period, there are other factors such as thyroid dysfunction, ovarian issues, physical abnormalities, stress, excessive exercising, drugs, impaired nutritional status and more. Therefore, it is important to get an evaluation by your PCP to help you determine what is wrong.
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Unlikely: It is pretty unlikely with the negative HPTs. To be sure you could get a blood test.
Dr. Philip Miller
Pregnacy: You should monitor your cycles. Signs of pregnancy: one-two missed cycles, early morning nausea/vomiting,. breast pain/fullness, weight gain. Being days late is not a sign of pregnancy.