i have many pimples on my lower chin and there's that are really big and look bigger than usal my doctor prescribed me some medicine should i apply it?

Dr. Jacqueline King
Yes, acne meds work: Topical medication for acne is very common. Retin A (tretinoin) and benzoyl peroxide are usual the first line treatment for inflammatory acne. The chin can be affected by inflammatory nodules and also hormones. Meds take time to work and acne may get worse before it gets better. Consistency of use is the best treatment. If no improvement with meds, see your doctor for alternatives.
Answered on Jul 12, 2015
1