A male asked:

my filling come out and i cant see my dentist till the next day i want to eat now but im worried of the tooth cracking or breaking?

2 doctor answers
Dr. John Van der Werff
38 years experience Dentistry
Be careful: I would avoid hard foods for the time being... However, if a piece does break off, chances are that it would need to be removed anyway before restoring the tooth.
Answered on Mar 18, 2015
1
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Be gentle: Eat very soft food. Cut food into very, very small pieces. Nothing too hot or too cold. And chew exclusively on the other side...this will take some effort but will protect the damaged tooth. See your Dentist ASAP.
Answered on Oct 20, 2014