Malta

I have a painful hard foot lump on top of my foot....what could it be? i just noticed it last night.

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Ganglionic cyst: Is a possibility but it could be a number of things. Any lump or bump deserves a doctors visit and possible biopsy.
Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
Bruise?: Did you injure your foot anywhere? Does it look discolored? Maybe it is a bruise. If it is red and hot consider a skin infection like cellulitis. In any case it is hard to know for sure without looking at the site. Please visit your doctor for definitive care.

Last updated Dec 24, 2018