AL

I am 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. experiencing some cramping in lower abdomen during day and @ night when asleep. is this normal?

Dr. Robert Greer
Hard to say: Your pregnancy is a very unique experience.Every woman has different feelings and we dr's should respect how you are affected.I often defer to your mother (because she knows you) to gauge these sensations.To have some discomfort-even early in the pregnancy-may be O.K. But if you think the sensation is abnormal a discussion with your ob-gyn is called for.

Last updated Feb 15, 2018