Crestview, FL

can you have just hallucinations during a seizure, i asked my shrink and she doesnt think its from my schizophrenia, and should i mention this to my new neurologist?

Visual Hallucination: See: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2660156/ article entitled: "Visual Hallucinations: Differential Diagnosis and Treatment". Of course this merits discussion with your neurologist. Take care.
Dr. Richard Zimon
DEFINITELY mention to your neurologist.....Your medications should be reviewed as well!
Oct 18, 2014
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Possible Talk w Doc: Yes it is possible to have hallucinations during seizure .Definitely speak with your neurologist about it You are doing the right thing by covering both bases and having a shrink and a neurologist.
Neurology 52 years experience
Yes, discuss.: Hallucinations can be part of seizure activity, and your neurologist needs to know pertinent details. Often find if patients keep a thorough journal detailing recent events, helps assess seizure pattern and frequency, and can correlate effects of treatment.