Canada

if you have normal rbc and hemoglobin does that definitely mean that your oxygen supply is enough at the moment even though you have iron deficiency ?

Usually not related: If a person has a normal amount of hemoglobin, regardless of how many red blood cells he has, the amount of oxygen supplied to the various parts of his body is related to other factors (not directly related to his normal amount of hemoglobin). Other factors include the amount of oxygen in the air, the quality of oxygen transfer in his lungs, the amount of blood pumped per heart contraction, etc...
Pathology 44 years experience
No: You're misled on two different points. Both are subtle. First, iron deficiency will make you feel unwell before you become anemic by depleting iron in muscle cells, mitochondria etc. Second, the amount of oxygen in your blood also depends on adequacy of lung function and availability of oxygen. If your labs show iron deficiency and you're a non-vegetarian man, a serious blood-loss workup's needed.