Ireland

I stopped the pill 4 mth ago nearly,&have had iregular periods since my last one was cycle day 35 and this mth came very late at 41days im worried.

Dr. Charles Whiting
Not ovulating?: Birth control pills make your periods very regular. Now that you have stopped, your body is supposed to kick in and give you regular periods. It does this by ovulating every month. For a variety of reasons, some women don't ovulate and this makes them have very irregular periods. If you want to get pregnant, you should see your Gyn about this. If you don't, consider going back on the pill.

Last updated Oct 15, 2014